PDF invoices – hide booking details possible?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hello,

is it possible to …?
    – hide the booking details
    – show just the accommodation name + tariff
    (+ optionally the total ammount if this is easier to organise this all together)
    – show the payment status

The reason for this is that in Portugal I have to organise an invoice per payment in an approved invoicing system by the tax office. I just need a simple way to provide the payment value / date and customer info to the accountant who has such a system.

Anyone ideas how to do this?

Maurice

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

alternatively perhaps I can use the payment received email of the add on automatic payments. In our case we register manually payments in the system. If this is done it would be nice if the payment received email would be triggered.

Question, can I only use payment received email, how to activate only this one?

(because the (automatic) payment request email is not applicable for us because we have for 2 or 3 payment terms for 1 reservation. Perhaps we can use it manually with everytime a new payment created with status “awaiting payment”, so the customer can see which he has to pay (in stead of total balance due)

All tips are welcome

Maurice

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

I tested the registration of a manual payment while the “automatic payments add on is activated. the payment request function works (email received) but the payment received email not….When /how is this one triggered?

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

There is no option to edit the PDF invoices for now, however, we do have such a feature request and might consider implementing this option in one of the plugin future updates.
    As for the Payment Request add-on, your disable Payment Request e-mail in settings: https://prnt.sc/zlxslc and leave the Payment Received e-mail only.

Regards,
    Andre

Marco Elsinger
    Participant

Hi,

I was looking to remove the breakdown of the days and the individual price for the dates as if a customer stays 14 nights you will have the price listed for every single night and it does not make sense to me.

it would make more sense remove the breadkdown and just leave the price for the whole period.

Is there a way of doing that without waiting for future releases?

Thanks Marco

Andre Flores

Hello Marco,

This can be done for the price breakdown on the Checkout page, simply add the following code under Appearance ->Customize ->Additional CSS:

.mphb-price-breakdown-dates, .mphb-price-breakdown-date, .mphb-price-breakdown-dates-subtotal {
    	display: none;
    }

As for the invoice, there is no option to edit price breakdown there at the moment, unfortunately.

Regards,
    Andre

Mael Houck
    Participant

Up vote for this feature. Any update on this coming feature?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks, we have added your upvote. this feature has not been planned yet. We will update this topic when we have any news about it.

Chen Chiang CHAI
    Participant

upvote for me as well. Need to remove many irrevelant/repetition stuff as well.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Chen, Your upvote has been added.

Bas Kniest
    Participant

It would be very nice if its possible to remove the breakdown in de PDF invoice.
    Can it be done in the template file?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your question it is possible to override template in a theme uploading the template file to the following destination
    {theme}\hotel-booking\invoice_template.html
    You will need to remove the following lines

<h2>{%CPT_BOOKING_DETAILS%}</h2>
    {%BOOKING_DETAILS%}

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.