Payment Request Was Working Fine Bit Not Now

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Leigh Perkins
    Participant

The payment request email is sent and the user clicks the link, the page loads ok with the correct details but the “spinning wheel of death” is doing its thing by the checkout button.

Also, the last three clients have managed to submit their card details but do not receive any 3d secure page. They think they’ve paid but the Stripe console says “incomplete” as the 3d secure has not been completed. Could be related to the above but not sure. I have raised a ticket but hoping for a quick answer as I have three clients unable to pay their balance.

Hello. It appears that I have a problem with the Hotel Booking Payment Request extension (or the Hotel Booking Plugin)

Wordpress 5.9.3
    Hotel Booking 3.9.10
    Hotel Payment Request 1.1.9
    Server Running php7.4

Many thanks

Leigh

Leigh Perkins
    Participant

If it helps here is the error log from the console in Safari

[Error] TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘e.newAmount’)
    setCheckoutData (mphb.min.js:1:25403)
    success (mphb.min.js:1:25125)
    c (jquery.min.js:2:28333)
    fireWith (jquery.min.js:2:29074)
    l (jquery.min.js:2:79913)
    (anonymous function) (jquery.min.js:2:82357)

Regards

Leigh

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for your reply. The incompatibility issue between Hotel Booking and Payment Request has been fixed since Hotel Booking 3.9.13. Please download the latest version of the Hotel Booking plugin from your MotoPress account and install it on your site overwriting the existing version of the Hotel Booking plugin.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.