- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by Andre Flores.
- June 4, 2021 at 4:38 pm #1135595Daniel SteinmannParticipant
We just bought and installed the Hotel Booking Payment request plugin but it seems that payment request emails are not being sent automatically. We had to trigger it manually.
– Automatic Emails / yes
– Days before check in 30 / for check-in on July 3rd an email did not send until triggered manually on June 4th
– email addresses entered are correct and there is no email sent failure in the log
– Disable email notification / No. Which is also true for the particular booking where this is also set to “no”
– license key is valid and active
Thank youJune 8, 2021 at 1:26 am #1137200Andre FloresModerator
I would recommend that you install WP Crontrol plugin and check whether there are any issues with the cron job on your server under Tools ->Cron Events. If there are no warnings/errors there, check whether you have the mphb_cron_request_payments event scheduled in the list of events.
If there is still no luck in defining what cases the issue, submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at it.
AndreJune 8, 2021 at 7:11 pm #1138324Daniel SteinmannParticipant
Thank you! Seems there is no problem with the cron events and the event appears to be scheduled an has no errors. I will do as suggested and send the request to Help Desk.
DanielJune 8, 2021 at 11:53 pm #1138388Andre FloresModerator
Thank you for cooperation, will wait for your request at the Help Desk
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.