Payment request after booking paid (to add extra payment for services)

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel Booking Payment Request Payment request after booking paid (to add extra payment for services)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Parede Flats
    Participant

Hello All,

I am currently testing the website to launch as production. I am finding difficulties to request payments for bookings already confirmed either by Channel import via icall or after customer booked directly via our portal and has paid the booking.

I see I can add more than one payment manually against each booking which sounds great. However when I send the link does not show the option to pay. It will show “Payment History”

Please advise how can I manage this situation? It is important as customers always ask for extra services during their stay and as well we use our website for customers to Pay when they book through the different channels.

I have added [mphb_payment_request_checkout] to booking confirmation. However on your guide shows it should generate “Payment Request page automatically” and I have never seen.

Looking forward for your advise.

Many thanks

Parede Flats
    Participant

Hi I am just adding screen shot of the payment history. shouldnt the Balance due be €1 as there is €1 pending?

screenshot
    Screenshot

Andre Flores

Hello there,

First of all, it should be mentioned that the Payment Request add-on is used to either request the balance due once the deposit was paid or the full booking amount in case the booking was confirmed manually by the admin.
    If your guests would like to order additional services after the booking was totally paid, you may add them manually via dashboard using Edit Booking functionality. Once you edited the booking and added extra services, you will be able to send out the payment request link to your guests, so they could pay the balance due. The shortcode should not be included on the booking confirmation page, it should be added to a separate page, which will then be selected next to “Payment Request Page” option under Accommodation ->Settings ->Extensions ->Payment Request: https://prnt.sc/11p1gb1. This will allow your guests to proceed with the balance due payment: https://prnt.sc/11p1ikx.

Regards,
    Andre

Parede Flats
    Participant

hello Andre,

Many thanks it is clear now. The system allows to add extra payment when I click on add payment manually. This is where I got confused . What is the actual use of add payment manually if it allows me to add extra payment IDs within the booking and change status to pending, confirmed… etc.
    It just something would be great if it works as it sounds a good functionality there that has no much use.

Would be great if we could somehow add this extra payment manually add it as pending and request payment. (In case we have bespoke services)

Many thanks

Andre Flores

Hello there,

You are most welcome, I am glad I could help.
    Thank you for your feedback, we will take your suggestions into consideration for future plugin releases.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.