Pay on Arrival

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick Shemenski
    Participant

Is there a way to rename the “Payment Method: Pay on Arrival” on the payment success page?

I have the “Pay on Arrival” payment type title as “Pay by Check” in Settings-Payment Methods. This renames the Payment Method on the booking-confirmation page which is great. However if you select this option and confirm the booking on the confirmation payment-success page it shows that the Payment Method is “Pay on Arrival”, which it is not it should be “Pay by Check.” This would be very confusing to a guest, since we do not offer Pay on Arrival.

I do have the Instructions that display for “Payment Method: Pay on Arrival” which tells the guest to mail a check within 5 days, but right above that in the Payment Details it says “Pay on Arrival.”

I would think that since I changed the title of that payment method it would be changed in all places that reference it.

Thank you,

Nick

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Nick,

The “Payment Gateway” name displayed on the Booking Confirmed page (and any other system text) can be changed with the Loco Translate plugin.
    Please, follow the instructions described in this article.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Ron Ranzijn
    Participant

hello Mary,

the web link you are referring to is not working, and this one seems interesting to read for me.
    can you put the link on it again?

Andre Flores

Hello Ron,

Sorry for the inconvenience, here is the link to the article with an example on how to change text in Hotel Booking plugin.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.