Packages in Hotel Booking

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Harish Sharma
    Participant

Hi
    Can we create a package and sell the same using Hotel Booking plugin.

Basically I want to combine rooms and services and make a package. Then sell the package online.

Is this possible?

Please advise.

Regards
    Harish

Joke Scholte
    Participant

Yes I am interested too! My client offers Special cycling packages during summer and skiing packages during winter. I am no yet sure how to proceed.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

Do you mean, you need to rent accommodations + services, however, services should be included by default?
    If so, in Hotel Booking there is no possibility to make a service included by default, a guest should select it if needed at the Checkout page.
    Only taxes/fees can be added automatically to a booking (they can be created in the Bookings tab > Taxes & Fees).
    However, you may still add the needed services to the needed accommodation types but include their price to the acc. type rate and specify this information.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Jessica Klein
    Participant

Voting up this feature – would like to sell bundled packages with room nights with addon services included – maybe you can use the rates feature to achieve something like this?

Andre Flores

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for your up-vote, it is much appreciated. I have added it to the feature request, we are currently collecting feedback from our users. In case there are more requests from them, we might consider developing such feature for one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Magdalena Horanin
    Participant

Voting up for this too

Rolf Riethmüller
    Participant

This feature would be nice to define packages. We have a customer who want’s to create events with included services (like halfboard, wine degustation etc.).

Mathieu Castonguay
    Participant

My god I need this too! My client sell hunting, fishing, kayak and biking package. I was forced to make a shitload of services for that. My accomodation pages look like shit and messed up.

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for your up-votes, they have been counted.

My client sell hunting, fishing, kayak and biking package.

You may try adding those packages as separate accommodation types and assign them to separate category, so your guests could search for accommodations and for packages separately if needed.

Regards,
    Andre

JORGE NAVAS
    Participant

Good day, how do I ensure that there are no errors with availability, for example, if a package is sold as accommodation, how do I make the system know that it is associated with a room?

Andre Flores

Hello Jorge,

You may rename each accommodation (room) assigned to the the accommodation type (package) to corresponding room number, so when booked, your guests get the package assigned to specific room number – this will allow you to manage such bookings in a convenient way.

Regards,
    Andre

JORGE NAVAS
    Participant

But if the client buys the package assigned to a room, how do I get the system to block that room in simple accommodations?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for your question. You will need to block the same accommodation type manually, meanwhile.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Georgina Watt
    Participant

My client wants a package, is there a better way/workaround than what is being suggested here?

Georgina Watt
    Participant

Edited to add, I have managed to add two packages to the Accommodations menu. I want to list these two packages on a separate page. I can’t add accommodations to the custom post, I can add accommodation types and services but not accommodations. Is there a short code that might work instead?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.