Overlap Behaviour

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Schalk

Hi,

I have an issue with events that overlap, and especially when hoverering over.
    It is if the 2nd overlapping event starts too late.

I am working on local sever, but this screenshot shows what happens when you hover over concurrent events.
    see the time-slots that doesn’t match.

https://www.evernote.com/l/ASGYVJT-L05CDqf1FF1ApaN__y-xVStJrZM

Thank you

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Schalk,

I’m sorry but seems like I do not understand your request correctly. Could you describe it more detailed, explaining how to replicate an issue?

Best regards,
    John

Lauren

Hi, I’m having the same issue. Is there any way to show multiple events occurring at the same time within one column? For example, on Monday there are two different events happening: one from 11:00-12:00 and one from 11:00-12:30. Is there any way to display both events in their entirety rather than having the second event only appear from 12:00-12:30?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lauren,

You see plugin places events one under another vertically if they take place at same time. We can recommend you to increase row height parameter while adding shortcode of Timetable. Thus there would be more space to show information of both events.

Best regards,
    John

Benoit Vieules

Hi,

I have the same problem.
    Events overlap while they should not.

I created simple columns which represent rooms. This is for an event over 3 days with concurrent sessions.
    There is the same problem for the three tables: the hours 11:30 a.m and 12:00 p.m.

So an events which are scheduled from 11 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. appear to be scheduled from 11 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. There is an event that is between 12.30 p.m and 1.30 p.m and it doesn’t appear correctly.

Please look at the webpage: http://worldhospitalcongress.org/concurrent-sessions/?preview_id=54&preview_nonce=4db0cb9dc9&_thumbnail_id=-1&preview=true

I have the last update.

Thank you for helping,

Kind regards,

Benoit

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Benoit,

Thank you for the detailed description.
    We tried to recreate the table from the link that you sent, and it worked properly on our side.
    Could you export the timetable and submit the file to our support team so that we can check it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.