Order of show and date display

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christine Ros
    Participant

Hello,

I can’t find the way to order my accommodations type and additional services.

By now, the last entry I made appears in top of list. Example I create first kennel, then cattery, after bird cage… So in accommodation page bird cage appears in first, I want the kennel on the top. Idem with additional services, the first I create is the last on the front list.

I have tried setting order 1,2,3… in attribute but nothing change.

Also, I don’t want to display the publishing date on accommodation pages, is it possible .

Thank you

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,

The order of services and accommodation types can be changed with Intuitive Custom Post Order. Install the plugin and go to the Settings tab > Intuitive CPO. Enable Services and Accommodation types for ordering. This will allow you to drag and drop them in the preferred order in the dashboard. This order will be replicated on the website, too.
    The publishing date is the post meta. Depending on your theme, it may be disabled in the settings of the theme. Otherwise, it can be hidden with CSS.

Christine Ros
    Participant

Hello Stacy,

Finally, I have found another way : I have only change the publishing date of the post in the back-end.

Have a good day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.