Looking for a way to charge a one time fee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bernd Peter
    Participant

Hi,

I have a the same problem described in this post:

Way to add a fee for 1-2 Nights only

. I am looking for a way to charge a one time fee e.g. 100 Euro no matter how mahny people use the house or how many days they stay.

I can’t find this option in Bookings>Taxes & Fees. There are only percentage fees or fees which are connected to the amount of people and days they stay.

Bernd

Steve
    Participant

Bernd,
    Set up your cleaning fee with “per accommodation / per day” as the TYPE, and set the LIMIT to 1 day. This effects a one time charge for the reservation.
    Regards,
    Steve

Jeffrey Donchez
    Participant

for me, that didn’t work because I waive the fee if they are staying 3 or more days, and there’s no way to do a fee with a negative amount..

so like I can’t do a 1 day fee of $30 and then a 3rd day fee of -$30

so what I had to do was conditional pricing that charges $30 extra for 1 or 2 days stay..

Andre Flores

Hello Jeffrey,

That is correct, there is no option to apply a fee depending on a length of stay, unfortunately. The only way to achieve the desired results is to add a fee to rates directly, as you have mentioned in your previous reply, and adding a notice to your guests know that the fee is included starting from a 3-nights stay.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.