Nothing found. Please try again with different search parameters.

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Nothing found. Please try again with different search parameters.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Wicker
    Participant

Our booking ability randomly changed a couple of weeks ago and we cannot figure out what has happened.

Our accommodations only allow for booking if the Check-in date is within 24 hours from now. The Check-out date doesn’t seem to matter.

I’ve also created an accommodation with no rules and a wide-open calendar.

Any insight into this issue is greatly appreciated.

WordPress: 6.0.2
    Hotel Bookings: 4.4.2

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please navigate to Settings > General and check what timezone is selected there? We will try to replicate the issue locally.
    Is there enabled any caching plugin on your site or caching tool on the server?

best regards,
    John Davis

Nathan Wicker
    Participant

Hey John,

It is set to New York.

There is no plugin caching, there is server caching and I just cleared it again.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Nathan,

I can not replicate the issue locally. The search in the plugin works correctly with the latest version of the plugin and on server with PHP 8.1.6
    I’ve found your request in our ticket system and it looks like you have managed to fixed the issue by downgrading PHP version from 8.1.
    Let us know if you have any additional questions.

best regards,
    John Davis

Nathan Wicker
    Participant

Thanks, John!

Yes, not sure why PHP was causing an issue, the site has been on 8.1 since the beginning of development. But downgrading to 8.0 solved the issue.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.