NOTE: %customer_note%

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

The Hotel Booking Notifier module does not send the information NOTE: %customer_note%, which the customer writes in the order form. It’s a problem, I need this information. Please repair.

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Additional information:
    I found out that NOTE is not sent only during Manual (test) notification to the admin. There is no NOTE text displayed.
    If the notification is sent according to the schedule to the customer, NOTE is displayed there. So the error is in the setting of the test message for ADMIN.

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

I also discovered other problems. If I enter a new notification, it will not be applied to already entered reservations. There are quite a lot of problems with this plugin.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

As for the Customer Note field so it is dynamic information that is added by the customer so the test message does not have this information because the message is sent without relation to any reservation.
    Could you please clarify your other concern in more detail? I’d appreciate it if you describe the steps on how to replicate the issue.

best regards,
    John Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Hi John, I am testing the plugin and since there is no description of how the plugin works, I mean all the functions, so I sent test notifications, the NOTE item was not there. That’s why I asked where the error was. After asking the helpdesk, I confirmed that the Notifications plugin can do almost nothing. Notifications are only sent to reservations that were entered after the new notification was activated. You don’t refer to this anywhere that it doesn’t work for all bookings. Maybe I missed it – I don’t speak English. So don’t be surprised that I’m dissatisfied.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to ask any additional questions.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.