No Booking Payment Details

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Stockwell
    Participant

Hi,

I have got the plugin working – It’s all working well, making reservations and the like – but I can’t seem to add any payment process.

I have created payment gateways (Test Payment, PayPal, Stripe), I have “Payment Success” and “Transaction Failed” pages, both registered in the General settings for Payment Gateways.

I can’t see any way to add the actual payment process to the booking workflow. Either on the site or linked from the confirmation emails… There is nothing I can find in the manual about this either.

I don’t have WooCommerce installed. Is this needed for the payment process, or is this just for the additional payment gateways and/or shop (neither of which are required)?

Please advise…
    Dan

Daniel Stockwell
    Participant

I contacted support and they have answered my questions.

For those who are interested:
    Make sure that you have enabled the confirmation mode Upon Payment in Accommodation > Settings. Only with this confirmation mode, the enabled payment gateways (Accommodation > Settings > Payment Gateways) will appear on the checkout page.

I had mine set to confirmation “by customer via email”.

WooCommerce is not required unless you want to connect custom payment gateways.

Hope this helps someone!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for sharing this.

Manuel Sosi
    Participant

Thanks mate this was useful for us too 🙂

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Helped me too 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.