No Admin Email with Manually Created Bookings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Deyette
    Participant

The system sends the administrator a copy of the confirmed booking “upon payment” and when they use a payment gateway (like Stripe) that works perfectly.

However – when I create the booking myself on the Booking page within the plugin – the customer gets a receipt, but the admin gets nothing.

I’ve tested different emails and manually creating a payment, cycling back and fourth between the different confirmation statuses but nothing sends an admin copy of the receipt.

Since the plugin can’t print a copy of the receipt anywhere, at least with these – we have some formal record to print.

What else can I do to trigger an email confirmation upon manual booking?

Daniel Deyette
    Participant

I should also mention I’ve read the post on “no email received” a number of times.

This may be a bug or intentional on the coding side, not sure?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Danial,

Please note, when a booking is added by admin via the website back-end (in the Bookings tab > All Bookings > Add New), the admin does not get any email.
    An email is sent to admin when a booking is created via front-end only.
    You can view all the possible email templates that can be sent to admin within different confirmation modes, under your dashboard > Accommodation > Settings > Admin Emails.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.