No accommodation ids in elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Raphael Wightman
    Participant

I have installed these 3 plugins
    Hotel Booking
    Elementor (free version)
    Hotel Booking & Elementor Integration

When i add a calendar or single accommodation the Id field is blank and nothing shows up to select one of the accommodations I have made. I put templates in developer mode as well. What am i doing wrong?

Andre Flores

Hello Raphael,

The ID field should always be empty, you need to insert the corresponding accommodation type ID there, so the valid calendar or accommodation type is displayed. You may find the ID by hovering the accommodation type in question under Accommodation ->Accommodation Types.
    If you would like the ID’s to be fetched automatically, you will need the Elementor Pro to create a separate template and apply it to accommodation type pages.

Regards,
    Andre

Raphael Wightman
    Participant

Really? I have to close out of elementor. Open accommodations and manually find the id the cut and paste it?

Why doesn’t the plugin populate the field with all available IDs? That makes zero sense. What is the Hotel Booking & Elementor Integration plugin for? If I have to cut and paste the ID I might as well do the short code as well.

Feature Request:
    Populate all fields in elementor the matching IDs etc from the Hotel plugin.

Andre Flores

Hello Raphael,

The Hotel Booking & Elementor Integration plugin is used for implementing Hotel Booking elements to the page via Elementor widgets, so you do not have to add shortcodes for each element.
    Thank you for your suggestion though, it is much appreciated. We will definitely keep it in mind for future plugins updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.