New user with a couple of issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jon Pink
    Participant

Hi, I recently purchased Alpenhous theme & Hotel Booking plugin.

I am looking to setup a website with just 2 guest houses. No rooms, just 2 properties.

I plan on having a very simple 4 page website:

Homepage
    Guest House #1
    Guest House #2
    Contact

I can bypass all the room and search functions by linking Guest House #1 and #2 to the ‘accommodation’ pages the plugin creates, but these are very basic and not at all what I would like from a design point of view.

What is the best way to therefore either edit these pages to allow for a more sophisticated design like the other pages?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Jon,

There is integrated Hotel Elementor builder in Alpenhouse theme. Using Elementor you can fully edit the layout of accommodation type pages visually without coding:

1. Make sure that Elementor, our Elementor Integration and MotoPress Hotel Booking are activated.

2. In Accommodation > Settings (Template Mode), switch to Developer Mode and save.

3. In Elementor > Settings, enable Accommodation Types for editing and save.

4. Open an accommodation type with Elementor in Accommodation > Accommodation Types.

5. In the bottom left corner of Elementor, click on the gear icon to open Settings.

6. Switch the Page Layout to Elementor Full Width.

This will leave you with an empty page that is fully editable with Elementor. Now you can add all the elements of the booking plugin following the layout that you prefer (tutorial).

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.