Nesting Objects Inside a Single Column

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lee Firth
    Participant

I’m trying to nest a paragraph and an image inside a single column. Is there a way to do this? You don’t seem to have the ability to drag an image into an existing column. The only way I can work out to do it is to use a WordPress text box and that sort of defeats the objective as far as I’m concerned.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

As far as I understand you want to wrap text around the image in a column. You are right you should use WordPress Text widget for this purpose.

Best regards,
    John

Lee Firth

Not necessarily “wrap” the text around an image. What I wanted to be able to,do,is add a heading then underneath an image the full width of the column and then more text. This is the page I have been trying to edit: http://dev.livingwisdom.com.au/counseller-profiles/

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

You can achieve that result without using WordPress Text widget. You can just drag the objects and place it underneath each other forming a column. I’ve captured a video on how to form the columns using our WordPress Page Builder by MotoPress http://sendvid.com/k7w30e97
    Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best regards,
    John

Johannes

I think in this context this is confusing: building a column you insert an object eg title; then you insert a further object and you can choose “insert” or “row”; but from now on inserting a further object you only can choose between “row” and “row”! Maybe it would be helpfull renaming the first row (actually meaning insert) into “insert”!?
    Regards
    Johannes

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Johannes,

When I added image into the column there was ‘Insert’ hint. Thus I created an Inner Row under the title. When I was adding paragraph I had choice between

• Row to the column (it could be visually seen where it is about to be placed)
    • New Row which stretched across the full width of the page.

Contact us if you have any additional questions.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.