- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 6 months ago by J. Davis.
- October 18, 2018 at 2:29 pm #731187Carlos MúgicaParticipant
i’ve installed your plugin and Aquentro Theme and would like to make two little changes in accommodation type page but cannot find the way.
Thanks in advance,
CarlosOctober 19, 2018 at 2:31 pm #731787J. DavisKeymaster
In order to remove links form amenities at property listing layout follow the steps below:
-connect to your server and copy the following file \wp-content\plugins\motopress-hotel-booking\templates\single-room-type\attributes\facilities.php
– then navigate to \wp-content\themes\aquentro\ and create \hotel-booking plugin there.
– open just created \hotel-booking folder and create another folder called \single-room-type
– open just created \loop-room-type directory and create there \attributes\ folder, open it and paste the copied facilities.php file there.
– open facilities.php file you pasted with text editor
– find the line below
$facilityLink = sprintf( '<a href="%s">%s</a>', esc_url( $facilityLink ), $facility->name );
-replace it with the following line
$facilityLink = sprintf( '%s', $facility->name );
– save the changes in the file and preview your site.
As for the question about prices so the price is updated per search parameters if it was made during current session on your site. There is no option to disable this. That’s why there is a note next to the price when you hover over: Based on your search parameters
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.