Need automatic email send after payment

• This topic has 17 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    SARL DIXEED
    Participant

Hello, like many other of your customers my client workflow need that a automatic confirmation email is send to client after the payment.
    I really need this feature, it’s mandatory !
    We are a WordPress PHP developper team, we allready did lot of customisation on you’r plugin, please help me to achieve coding this feature !
    Can one of you’r developer guide me to the right file or the right method to achieve that? or can you make a quik fix in you’r plugin ?
    thank you !

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your request. I’ve added it to our list of features and we will notify you when we have any news.
    Unfortunately, our developers are working on other features with higher priority so we do not offer customization services or consultations at the moment. Thank you for understanding.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Susan B
    Participant

My Lord! Just purchased this plugin and after testing it I thought I was crazy that it wasn’t sending an email after confirming a payment (or changing the status of a payment). But you’ve confirmed my suspicions. Honestly, can’t believe that this type of functionality, which is common in any billing/payment platform was not baked in by default. Please tell us that this feature is coming soon! Cheers!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please clarify if you/guests do not get any email notifications after getting a new reservation or whether the customers do not get the notifications about payments made with the Payment Request addon?

best regards,
    John Davis

Susan B
    Participant

Hi John. Hope you’re doing well. Thanks for the quick update.

Specifically, the plugin is not sending a payment email to the customer after a payment is posted to their booking. What should happen is that when a payment is posted to the booking, the plugin should send an email to the customer that contains all the information contained in the plugin’s [mphb_payment_request_checkout] shortcode. If we’re going to start working on making this plugin perfect (the Hotel Booking Payment Request Plugin), I’m more than happy to start providing feedback relating to process workflows and testing. Cheers to you guys! We’re in this together now!

Update: I’m going to perform a thorough analysis of the plugin and provide a detailed process analysis of everything the plugin is currently doing and everything that the plugin needs to be updated to start doing.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciated your thoughts about our addon. We have added your request to our list of features. We will notify you when we have any news on this.

best regards,
    John Davis

Robert
    Participant

Upvote for sending an email to the customer after they make a second payment. I get lots of emails from customers wanting to confirm their second payment has been received.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert, Thanks, your upvote has been added

eric Brabants
    Participant

upvote too

thanks

UPR
    Participant

Upvote from me as well! This is a long overdue issue which is absolutely needed. Guests need to know that we have received the final payment. Totally confusing for the guests if they don’t receive a confirmation and me having to constantly emailing guests after they question if payment has been received.

Cheers,
    Sash

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thank you for your upvote, it has been added.

eric Brabants
    Participant

upvote too

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Eric, thanks for your upvote.

Stuart
    Participant

Upvote from me too

Tess Robinson
    Participant

Upvote. This is vital.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.