Multiple reminders if balance not paid?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Bjarke,

Thanks for your feedback. But what if the guest has already paid a Deposit? I guess it would be enough to notify the guest and then contact him to learn if his reservation is actual.

best regards,
    John Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

JOHN, yes, but how do you notify the guest? I have purchased a notification add-on, but it cannot send a separate message to the customer. Only in advance – well in advance – defined dates before arrival – departure. The add-on can’t do much, it needs to be supplemented with sending conditions (paid, unpaid) and, above all, the possibility of sending a notification of your choice to an individual user. That’s the main thing that the add-on can’t do and should be able to do. As I already wrote, instead of counting votes, you should work on improving plugins.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your feedback. The Notifier add-on provides all the claimed capabilities so it works as it is described on the products page. The Notifier addon allows you to create different notifications per accommodation type and select various addressee – Admin, Customer, or/and Custom Email Addresses.
    The option to send notifications for unpaid bookings was not described though we agree that might be helpful and we will think about whether it is better to implement the feature to core plugin functionality, to payment requests, or to notifier addons. We will notify you if we have any news on this.

best regards,
    John Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

John, I know what the add-on can do, but there are legitimate user requests for what they need. And when you’re already making more and more plugins, more functions simply have to be added. As a priority, I would like to finish at least manually sending the message to the customer. Some of the users here sent the program code, so it’s almost ready for you. I know I’m dissatisfied, but only thanks to this you can have a great program that users will be happy to use. So far, unfortunately, you are only counting votes and the news is not visible.

Genevieve Coady
    Participant

Upvote I agree. When there is a larger volume of bookings, guests shouldn’t be allowed to keep a “confirmed” booking if they’re not paying per the payment schedule agreement.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.