Multilingual checkout page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mirjana
    Participant

I am building a multilingual booking single property website using Aquentro and Polylang free version.

I would like your help regarding a couple of things.
    I know that you recommend using WPML and I am seriously considering buying it, but before I do that I would like to know if the following issues are definitely not solvable using Polylang.

Right now I can only select one Checkout page (in one language), so no matter what language page I`m on the search availability form always takes me to the default language search results.
    I`d like to have the option of setting the Checkout page in various languages. Can I do that with Polylang? If not, is it doable with WMPL?

I also have the same problem regarding defining the Terms and conditions page in multiple languages. Right now I can choose just one.

Thank you in advance for your assistance on this matter.

Mirjana
    Participant

So, I read the forum a bit more and tweaked things. I see now that when I select an accomodation type for a translated rate it changes the accomodation type for every language.

I have seleced “Skip search results page”.

Could that be the reason the checkout page isn`t in the language in which I search availability?

I still have the same question for Terms and conditions.

Thank you

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Mirjana,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to select different languages for system pages (checkout, search results, T&C) with Polylang. This can be done with WPML.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.