Multilanguage string translation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Guglielmo D’Alessio
    Participant

Hi there,
    I have a couple of questions about translating strings in your plugin ‘Hotel Booking’.
    I’ve a multi language site and I’m using WPML plugin to manage translations. I also have installed ‘WPML String Translation’ to translate the left over strings, but apparently there’s something missing. I’m not ablte make work the translation of the payment gateway. For example the Title and Description and Instructions of the Bank Transfer payment methos are not translated, as well as Paypal.
    What’s wrong?
    Also I would to ask if there’s a way to send the ‘customer emails’ based on the viewer select language.

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Guglielmo,

Thanks for your question.

1. You may try to remove the strings that do not work and enable the option to add new strings while visiting the pages on your site (there is such an option at WPML > String Translation. Then try to visit a front page, make a search and visit a checkout page. Then go back to WPML > String Translation and look for proper strings and try to translate.

2. You may also search for the email parts within WPML > String Translation and edit the translation of the email notifications.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.