mphb_sync_logs takes a lot of space

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Hi 🙂

I’m facing a big issue regarding my database. I’m hosted on OVH.

My database is over the capacity I’m supposed to have.

I’ve checked on php admin and I saw that the table mphb_sync_logs takes a lot of space.

So my question is :

Is this table only for logs in case you need to investigate something?
    Is it possible to flush this table without deleting all my datas especially the reservations and the rest of the content?

It’s quite urgent because I can’t access anymore to my website through wp-admin. And from front office all my reservations seem to be deleted.. It’s also affecting booking.com sync.

Thanks in advance for your precious help.

Andre Flores

Hello, Ryan!

The mphb_sync_logs table includes only sync logs. It is recommended to set the Automatically delete sync logs older than option to “Day/Week”, so your database is not overloaded with logs. Since you are currently unable to log in to your dashboard to change that setting, you may delete logs manually by running the following query in your database phpMyAdmin tool:

UPDATE ‘wp_options ‘SET ‘option_value ‘= ‘a:0:{}’ WHERE ‘option_name ‘ = ‘mphb_ical_sync_rooms_queue_processed_data’

Make sure to replace wp_ with your database table prefix in case it does not match. Also, it is recommended to back-up your database before performing any changes.
    Once it is done, you should be able to log in to your WordPress dashboard and change sync settings to the aforementioned ones.

Regards,
    Andre

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Thank you!!

Andre Flores

You are most welcome!

Regards,
    Andre

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Hi Andres, when you metion:

UPDATE ‘wp_options ‘SET ‘option_value ‘= ‘a:0:{}’ WHERE ‘option_name ‘ = ‘mphb_ical_sync_rooms_queue_processed_data’

I’ve noticed that there’s no mphb_ical_sync_rooms_queue_processed_data in option_name in my database. is it for old version?

Andre Flores

Hi, Ryan!

Yes, you are right, looks like the “mphb_ical_sync_rooms_queue_processed_data” option is outdated, it was used in the previous versions of Hotel Booking. Are you still unable to log in to your Dashboard? If so, I would recommend that you submit a request to our Help Desk providing FTP and WordPress admin access credentials, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Thank you. I created a ticket 🙂

Andre Flores

Hello, Ryan!

Thank you for cooperation 🙂

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.