Motopress editor spinning gears don't stop loading

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Content Editor Motopress editor spinning gears don't stop loading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carolina
    Participant

I am trying to edit the content of my page and the gears keep spinning, please help.

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Carolina,

It might be caused by a conflict with other installed plugins. Try to deactivate them all leaving only Content Editor activated. If it works, try activating the other plugins one by one to check which one causes the problem. Have you checked the plugin with other themes? In case it does not help I would advise you to contact our support team directly at motopress.com/contacts

Best regards,
    Stacy

Grísel
    Participant

I’m having the same problem. I bought a 70€ Template in Template Monster Number 53376.
    I have:
    • Deactivated all the plugins, except Cherry PlugIn. It showed loading but stays spinning
    • I checked your list of conflicting plugins and themes
    • I tried another browser
    • Read the comments of this forum

Still have not solved the problem. Should I open a new ticket? I didn´t as I see you have a lot of the same problem issue since 2015.
    Please if you be so kind as to tell me how could you help me.

Thanks in advance

PS: The Motopress Editor worked at first, then it stoped loading

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Grisel,

Upon investigation, the issue appears to be different in every case. That is why, I advise you to create a ticket providing as much information as possible on your issue. Our support team needs to have a closer look at your WordPress and plugin settings. For this, create and submit WordPress admin login details and a link to your website in the ticket.

Best regards,
    Stacy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.