- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by Stacy Lind.
- August 10, 2017 at 5:57 pm #556266CarolinaParticipant
I am trying to edit the content of my page and the gears keep spinning, please help.August 11, 2017 at 8:18 am #556454Stacy LindKeymaster
It might be caused by a conflict with other installed plugins. Try to deactivate them all leaving only Content Editor activated. If it works, try activating the other plugins one by one to check which one causes the problem. Have you checked the plugin with other themes? In case it does not help I would advise you to contact our support team directly at motopress.com/contacts
StacyAugust 15, 2017 at 1:16 pm #558201GríselParticipant
I’m having the same problem. I bought a 70€ Template in Template Monster Number 53376.
• Deactivated all the plugins, except Cherry PlugIn. It showed loading but stays spinning
• I checked your list of conflicting plugins and themes
• I tried another browser
• Read the comments of this forum
Still have not solved the problem. Should I open a new ticket? I didn´t as I see you have a lot of the same problem issue since 2015.
Please if you be so kind as to tell me how could you help me.
Thanks in advance
PS: The Motopress Editor worked at first, then it stoped loadingAugust 15, 2017 at 1:40 pm #558214Stacy LindKeymaster
Upon investigation, the issue appears to be different in every case. That is why, I advise you to create a ticket providing as much information as possible on your issue. Our support team needs to have a closer look at your WordPress and plugin settings. For this, create and submit WordPress admin login details and a link to your website in the ticket.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.