Moto Slider Full Screen Intro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James Meekins

I’m using Moto Slider in the Monstroid Theme template. I’m trying to use the slideshow as an intro to the website. The only way seems to be making the page a maintenance page. That way the header and footer are not showing. The issue is I want people to be able to close the slideshow to enter the website.

Is there a way to do this?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi James,

I guess you should contact your theme providers asking for such a customization as this questions concerns theme properties and layouts. Slider is just a widget and it does not suppose to have some page layout like Maintenance Page. You can put slider to Popup or something like that.
    I would recommend to contact TemplateTuning department of your theme providers.

Best regards,
    John

James Meekins

Okay thanks.

James Meekins

actually the splash screen add works pretty good with a full screen slider. The only thing is there is the container showing at the top and bottom and the x button is off the image. If I could stretch full screen all the way to the top 0px and have the “X” close button above everything it would be perfect.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi James,

You can search for special popup plugin which will meet your requirements and paste Slider shortcode to its content. It should work too.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.