Maps Builder – Google Maps Plugin

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by   J. Davis 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Laurence Milton-Goodhead
    Participant

Unable to installed maps builder plugin on first install. Returns error upon trying to install.

Please advise.

Laurence

Laurence Milton-Goodhead
    Participant

Hi

Yesterday i ran a fresh install of this template, all went well however the google maps plugin will not install.

Error message – “Something went wrong with the plugin API”. All other plugins installed ok.

Any suggestions?

Thanks. Laurence

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Laurence,

It looks like the plugin provider no longer supports Maps Builder – Google Maps Plugin. We would advise using a different plugin instead, e.g. Google Maps Easy. Elementor also has a good block for Google Maps.

Laurence Milton-Goodhead
    Participant

Hi Stacy. Thanks for your reply. If elemements of the original framework are not supported from the outset, i don’t have much faith in this template – no doubt unforcscene problems ahead:(

I therefore don’t want to use this template.

Can I please request a refund.

Many thanks.

Laurence

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Laurence,

Thank you for your question. Our developers are working to replace this plugin within a new update release.
    We have also submitted a request for you to offer our assistance to replace a plugin on your site.
    Please check you inbox and spam folders and reply us back. Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.