Manually send notification throught booking page

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mickael Quirin
    Participant

Sometimes My mails are not received by my customer, or I need to resend them.
    Since there are no option to manually send the notification mail I added it myself.

View post on imgur.com

If you’re willing to add it, you can find the files here (version 4.4.4): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12FIt7jVlc0o8PEzw1B5UgiaDwt7B_Jn_?usp=sharing

There are 5 files, here the path where you need to put them:
    wp-content/plugins/mphb-notifier/classes/utils/booking-utils.php
    wp-content/plugins/mphb-notifier/includes/actions-and-filters.php
    wp-content/plugins/mphb-notifier/includes/functions.php
    wp-content/plugins/mphb-notifier/classes/admin/meta-boxes/send-meta-box.php

wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/includes/emails/abstract-email.php

I make it in order to be able to see in the list and send notification that are disabled (for exemple if you don’t want to automatically send a mail after/before checkin/checkout but still want to be able to send them manually on the need).
    Be aware that all the mail set on the notification will be sent (customer/admin/custom).

If you test it let me know et don’t hesitate to tell me if does not work for you or if you think of something to improve it.

Like always, neither motopress team or I can be held responsible if you screw up something. ALWAYS backup the files you erase or replace and avoid playing with production website.

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Super good job. Thank you But I had problems, I will wait for Motopress to include it in the system. It is an important function to send a message to the customer from the system. The Notifier plugin can’t do that either, and that’s a shame.

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

No problem I understand. Like I said multiple time is better to be conformable with code to modify it.

Andre Flores

Hello there,

We are delighted to let you know that we’ve just released the Hotel Booking update v. 4.7.4 and the Notifier addon v. 1.3.1 with the possibility to send out notifications manually. Feel free to update both plugins to the latest versions to get the new feature.

Best regards,
    MotoPress Support Team

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Andre – great, thank you. It would also be good if there was an option to select the option to send the notification manually. Currently, I am forced to set the reminder to 365 days before the reservation date so that it is not sent. If there is an option to send the notification manually, please select the option – ONLY manual sending for the notification.
    I am sorry for my bad English.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your feedback.

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Thank you very much for the addition of sending notifications manually.

Tania Rivera
    Participant

I am not able to send any notifications, not even manually. They are not received by customer or even by me when testing. I followed the instructions to set it up. What could be the issue? Is there any plug in that is incompatible with notifier?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Tania,
    Thanks for your question. The emails are sent but the plugin but the delivery depends on the PHP Mail Function that can be enabled and configured on the server where your site is hosted. We recommend setting up the SMTP for better and more secure email delivery. You can watch this video to learn how to do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DmP7UAnNBw.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.