List of hooks

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Frank De Cicco
    Participant

documentation for booking plugin mentions that hooks exist to alter content, is there a list of such hooks anywhere?

I am most interested in changing the Booking Confirmation page to make more friendly for single property use. I dont want to change templates if I can help it.

Thank you.

Frank.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we have not formed a list of all possible hooks within Hotel Booking plugin yet.
    Could you specify what exactly parts of template you would like to modify so we’ll point you or provide with proper snippet?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Marcel Heiniger
    Participant

I would like to add a calculated value after the formatted price

€410 (~ 6,765,000 IDR )

I had to edit the function mphb_format_price() in function.php

This is really a missed hook at this place.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback, Marcel.

Dan Sutherland
    Participant

Hi, has the list been published yet? I too would like to alter some of the transcation details hopefully using filter hooks. Thanks

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your question. There are used quite a lot of actions and filter in Hotel Booking plugin though for now we still do not have an ultimate list where are all of them listed down. We will keep your request in mind and let you know when it is available. You may also contact us specifying what part of plugin you need to override so we’ll help you to find a proper action or filter. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Mary Evans

J. Davis
    Keymaster
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.