Links in WP admin panel are not working – 404 error

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Links in WP admin panel are not working – 404 error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aleksandar Radivojević
    Participant

Hey guys, I have installed your theme on my hosting yesterday and everything worked perfectly. This morning I have just logged in WordPress Admin and all links are leading to 404 error (Page not found). So when I try to click on any item in sidebar menu: Posts,Pages,Accomodation, Bookings its all the same 404 error, and I it worked perfectly when I installed it yesterday and I didnt change anything.
    Frontend of the website is working perfectly.

Andre Flores

Hello Aleksandar,

Try navigating to Settings ->Permalinks (if you are able to) and save settings there without performing any changes. Once it is done, refresh the page and try links in your dashboard, they should work fine. If the issue persists, it may be a conflict with installed plugins/themes, so try temporary deactivating additional plugins or/and switching the theme to WordPress default one to find out whether the issue is caused by them.
    If there is no luck, I would recommend that you contact your hosting provider, they might be able to assist you with this matter.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.