limit sending out notifications

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi
    i have varios notifications, e.g.
    – 1 40 days upfront check in
    – 1 3 days upfront check in
    – 1 2 days upfront check in

if a client makes a reservation a long time ago he gets nicely his 3 notifications in time. If a customer makes a last minute booking, he gets all 3 of them at once. this next to the confirmation of reservation and payment request….. customer feedback …..a bit to much mails at once.

Is there a possibility to exclude notifications if the reservation is later then the notification time?

Maurice

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for your question. At the moment, there is no such option. I’ve added your request to our list of features. We will notify you if we have any progress on this.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

This is a pretty significant mistake. If a person had several types of Notifications, he would overwhelm the customer with clouds of e-mails. I would edit this as soon as possible, it’s basically a pointless setup.
    The only requirement is that only those notifications that are waiting for their day according to the number of days are sent. Notifications that have already exceeded their number of days will not be sent. So nothing complicated to add.

Andre Flores

Hello Pavel,

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.
    I will make sure to pass your suggestions to our developers.

Regards,
    Andre

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

The program needs to be fixed urgently, here you see clouds of notifications that are 60, 45, and other days old.

notifikace

https://i.postimg.cc/zvBvJmMf/notifikace.jpg” alt=”notifikace

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your feedback. The task has been selected for development. We will update the topic when we have any news.

best regards,
    John Davis

Andre Flores

Hello everybody,

We are delighted to let you know that we have recently released the Notifier addon update with the ability to disable automatic notifications for bookings made later than the the set time frame added. Make sure to update the plugin to the latest version to have this improvement.

Best regards,
    Andre Flores

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.