Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Slider License cannot be activated.
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by J. Davis.
- March 9, 2017 at 5:42 pm #488103RomeoGuest
Hello, I bought a theme from monster template with motopress content editor and slider. I got your e-mail with the license codes (some months ago) when I bought it. And now that I’m trying to use it no matter how many times I click the button “Activate license” the status is always inactive. Reloading the webpage doesn’t work. And I cannot activate neither of both plugins.
How can I solve this?
Here is a screenshoot https://gyazo.com/a6737a86eec307fb9b5efb16d0d7a0b4
ThanksMarch 14, 2017 at 3:33 pm #490247J. DavisKeymaster
Try to follow the steps below:
– Go to your MotoPress account at http://getmotopress.com/my-account/
– Reset/deactivate license(s)
– Go to your WordPress and activate the license(s) again.
If you do not have password you can reset it by this link
JohnMarch 14, 2017 at 4:02 pm #490274Rafael SolerParticipant
Solved. It was exactly that. Thanks a lot
PS.: Would be great a little text saying something that: “the license you are trying to use is already in use, please go to your account page in motopress and solve this issue before continuing.”March 15, 2017 at 2:55 pm #490964J. DavisKeymaster
Thank you for your thoughts. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.