Is there a way to show another image other than the “Featured”?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Villagio Is there a way to show another image other than the “Featured”?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jerrel Inman
    Participant

Hello,
    I am trying to remove the redundancy of images on my home page http://www.BlueWave.rent

I would like the header image to show interior shots, but have the “accommodations” listed show a different image. The only way I can see this being possible is to show the gallery/slide-show and insure the first image is what I want shown.

The main problem is that the gallery loads every single image and slows down the site load as the images aren’t re-sized (even with high speed internet). Also, gallery acts up in Chrome. Sometimes it shows, sometimes it disappears when clicking the forward and back buttons within the gallery.

These are my setting as of now.
    [mphb_rooms gallery=”no” price=”yes” book_button=”yes” view_button=”yes” details=”no” excerpt=”yes” orderby=”ID” featured_image=”yes”]

Andre Flores

Hello Jerrel,

Currently there are some troubles with the gallery images loading, however, our developers have already found a way to fix it. The fix will be included in the next Hotel Booking plugin update, which is expected to be released this week.
    We will see whether it resolves the issues you are facing.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.