Is Emmet and the content editor compatible with WordPress 5 ?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Emmet Is Emmet and the content editor compatible with WordPress 5 ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex Boschmans
    Participant

Hi, I am checking for some clients of mine that I installed the EMMET theme for.
    Is the Emmet theme compatible with WordPress 5 ?
    Same question for the Content Editor and the new Gutenberg editor ?

Thank you for your reply,

Alex

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your questions. We did not experience any compatibility issue using Emmet theme at WordPress 5.0.
    Also you may still you Content Editor as alternate builder of posts, pages and custom post types. The only inconvenience might be that launch button disappeared with Gutenberg activation. So you may find launch Visual Builder button at list of all pages or at admin toolbar while viewing a page. It is temporary inconvenience as we are going to add launch button to Gutenberg interface soon.

best regards,
    J.Davis

Geoff Griffiths
    Participant

I am trying to develop a localhost site with the Motopress content editor, Emmet and WP 5.0 and having similar problems…

Can anyone confirm if Internet Explorer will work with Motopress in a localhost environment, or has any user managed to install Motopress as a local development system…It seems to be an impossible task.

I have tried Bitnami and WAMP without success.

Thanks in advance.

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Geoff,

We have tested Emmet and MotoPress Content Editor with WordPress 5. They are compatible.
    Note that MotoPress Content Editor is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Try using a different browser, like Chrome or Firefox.
    If it does not help, please, submit a ticket with all the details to our support system.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.