Invoice has different prices than actual booking price

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Safrane
    Participant

We recently started using the invoices plug-in.

Today we received a booking from a customer for 14 nights, charged at €50 a night, for 14 days. This is the correct price and the customer has paid for the booking in full online.

When I generate an invoice however, the price is shown as €60 a night in the PDF. This results in a discrepancy.

We are using variable prices based on the number of guests (we use the option to combine adults/childs into guests). The €60 price per night is the default price (for 4 guests).

In this scenario, the booking is placed for 1 guest, which results in €50 per night for the duration of the stay.

Seems the plug-in isn’t accounting for variable pricing based on the number of guests?

Marcus
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you, we are aware of the issue with invoices and variable pricing, our developers are currently working on it and should have the issue fixed in the next plugin update.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ravindra Shinde
    Participant

i am also facing same issue

Andre Flores

Hello Ravindra,

Thank you for letting me know, our developers are still working on the issue. Once there are any updates, I will let you know in this topic.

Regards,
    Andre

Mathieu Dorval
    Participant

I vote for this resolution! +1

Mathieu Dorval
    Participant

Same problem, this plugin doesn’t work for variable price rates depending on the number of adult/child guests. No description of the price and VAT rate deducted. I vote for a quick resolution of the problem on PDF invoices. It would be wise to solve also the VAT problems on variable prices to display them in all generated documents and of course the PDF invoice. Adding a VAT rate to be allocated and deducted from the hosting rate would be a solution.

Andre Flores

Hello Mathieu,

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. Our developers have already found the way to resolve the issue and the fix will be included in the nearest plugin update.

Regards,
    Andre

Valeriia Bavykina

Hello,

📌This is a day we have all been waiting for! Get excited!
    We are delighted to announce the release of the new Hotel Booking PDF Invoices 1.1.0 version! 📄
    ✅Our team has been working extremely hard for the past few months to improve compatibility with the WPML plugin.
    ✅Another highly requested feature is live: page order in the footer of an invoice.
    ✅From today, any currency symbol is displayed properly in each of your invoices.
    ✅Last but not least, we have fixed an issue with a price discrepancy between the one in the invoice and the actual booking price.
    We really hope that the new Hotel Booking PDF Invoices addon update will meet your needs. Have a nice day! 😊
    Thank you for choosing Motopress!🚀

Mathieu Dorval
    Participant

The update does not work on the three plugins to be updated :

Hotel Booking Payment Request
    Hotel Booking Checkout Fields
    Hotel Booking PDF Invoices

Always a lot of wasted time and false hopes!

Andre Flores

Hello Mathieu,

Could you kindly be more specific on what exactly does not work? We will gladly check it on our end.

Regards,
    Andre

Mathieu Dorval
    Participant

Message from WP when updating the three plugins: The update failed: You have the latest version of this extension.

Installed version : Hotel Booking Payment Request (1.1.2)
    Message from WP: A new version for Booking Payment Request is available. View details of version 1.1.3 or update now.

Installed version : Hotel Booking Checkout Fields (1.0.1)
    Message from WP: A new version for Hotel Booking Checkout Fields is available. View details of version 1.0.1 or update now.

Installed version : Hotel Booking PDF Invoices (1.0.2)
    Message from WP: A new version for Hotel Booking PDF Invoices is available. View version 1.1.0 details or update now.

Andre Flores

Hello Mathieu,

Looks like the issue is caused by the reason the Checkout Fields plugin is already up-to-date – it can not be updated. Try deactivating the plugin and then activating it back – the message to update it should disappear.
    After that you should be able to update other plugins without any issues.

Regards,
    Andre

Mathieu Dorval
    Participant

Thanks Andre,
    but the last time I disabled one of the Motopress plugins I got a blocking Fatal error WordPress !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.