- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by J. Davis.
- January 28, 2019 at 4:14 pm #766485Anne PretzelParticipant
I have recently setup the Ciestra Theme. So far so good.
I get 2 warnings in WP-Admin however:
1) This theme requires the following plugin: Ciestra Engine.
2) This theme recommends the following plugins: Custom Post Type Plus and Instagram Gallery.
1) The Ciestra Engine I cannot find in the downloads, but I cannot see any functionality problem. Is there anything I should consider?
2) This plugin does not exist anymore in the plugin database in WP, and therefore the gallery does not show up on frontend etc. Where can I find this plugin still?
Thank you very much.
TobiJanuary 30, 2019 at 3:26 pm #767359J. DavisKeymaster
Thank you for your question.
1. It is recommended to install Ciestra Engine plugin to have complete options and functionality described in documentation.
2. Yes, unfortunately the plugin we integrated into the theme has been removed from wordpress.org however we will fix the issue in the next theme update. Please keep the theme license activated to get notification about new theme version.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.