Include more information in the imported bookings

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Aquentro Include more information in the imported bookings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    James Woods
    Participant

Hi, most of my bookings originate from either VRBO or Airbnb. I’ve noticed that the calendar sync process in the hotel booking plugin does not import the guest names from the other booking platforms even-though it appears that the guest names are included in the export from the other platforms. I’m currently using v 3.7.1 of the hotel plug-in. Is there an option/setting that will allow the guest names to be added to the wp_postmeta table? (with meta_key of mphb_first_name and mphb_last_name). If not, is this feature available in a new version of the plug-in?? or is it planned for a future release?

Thanks
    Jim

Andre Flores

Hello James,

Such option is not available in the Hotel Booking plugin so far.We do have similar feature requests from other users and I have added your up-vote to them as well. In case there are more requests regarding this matter, we will consider adding this option in one of the plugin future updates.
    Meanwhile the customer name may be included in the logs of the imported bookings: https://prnt.sc/vh8ucx.

Regards,
    Andre

James Woods
    Participant

okay, thanks for the response.

Andre Flores

Hello James,

You are welcome, thank you for your suggestion as well.

Regards,
    Andre

Luca Gullo
    Participant

Good evening.

Is there anything new about this update to add more information (guest names, payment information, ecc…) in the synchronization?
    I use synchronizations with booking.com and airbnb.

Thanks and best regards

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Luca,
    Thanks for your question. We did not add any additional information about booking to the iCal file. The main purpose of the synchronization is to keep the calendars updated on different platforms. All the detailed information about direct booking can be found on an appropriate channel.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.