../images/grab.svg error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alisa Fox
    Participant

Hi,

Your plugin is creating an error when it is trying to load the file ../images/grab.svg that does not exist. I see it pop up frequently in my error logs. Just thought I’d let you know.

Thank you!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Allison,

This file should be there on your server. Please check it via FTP. If the file is there on your server but error log says that file does not exist you should contact your hosting provider asking them to add MIME Type for SVG to make these files opening.

Best regards,
    John

Alisa Fox
    Participant

Is /images/grab.svg supposed to be in the main directory, or the theme directory? It’s in neither place on my website. Is it a core WordPress file? I’ve never heard of it before.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Allison,

This is a file of MotoPress Slider plugin. It can be found in /wp-content/plugins/motopress-slider/motoslider_core/images folder. It is a hand icon when swipe is enabled.

Best regards,
    John

Alisa Fox
    Participant

It does appear that the error is occurring because it is looking for /images/grab.svg in the wrong directory. This error is being generated from your code so maybe check to make sure it is coded in a way that it is looking for the file in the right place because I am having a lot of errors generated by your code.

The file is where you described it in the comment above, yet I am still getting the file not found error every time someone visits the site.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Allison,

It might happen due to server settings (MIME Type is not enabled for SVG extension). And your server simply can not ‘see’ those files. That’s why we kindly ask you to contact your hosting provider or submit a request to us providing FTP access details so that we could check the files on your server.
    Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.