Images not opening in lightbox

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Westbeck International
    Participant

Hello guys I would like some help on an issue with my site. The images on the accommodation gallery when clicked are opening in a whole window instead of a lightbox. How can I get this fixed example link below

https://www.westbeckvillas.com/accommodation/villascenic/

any help would be great

Valeriia Bavykina

Hello!

Thank you for your question.
    Please enable “Display gallery images of accommodation page in lightbox.” under Accommodation > Settings.

Westbeck International
    Participant

Thank you but I have already tried that and it seems to be not working as I have tried to disable it and then use a separate plugin but no use.

the images are just popping up and opening without a light box.

https://www.westbeckvillas.com/accommodation/villascenic/

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve tried using the plugin Responsive Lightbox & Gallery and the gallery worked properly. Please try using this plugin too.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Jeannette Kuda
    Participant

I have the same problem. I have unchecked the above link in Accommodations>settings. I don’t get the light box, but at least I don not get that new black page with one photo. I have just tried “Responsive Lightbox & Gallery” plug-in and it works. It also give one a choice of lightbox types. Very good. Thanks, Mr. Davis.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jeannette,

You are welcome. I’m happy to know my reply helped you to sort this question out.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Aaron Kuhl
    Participant

I am running into the same problem. Opening in a new black page with no way to close or get back.

I have enabled “Display gallery images of accommodation page in lightbox.” under Accommodation > Settings.

I then installed the plugin Responsive Lightbox & Gallery.

It seems to work best with prettyPhoto.

When will this bug be fixed?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Aaron,

That option works for the default grid gallery that is placed on the accommodation page. Though, there’s used customized carousel gallery in the Booklium theme that requires a third-party plugin.
    I’ve added your request to our list of features and we will notify you if we have any news.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.