- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by J. Davis.
- January 14, 2024 at 7:21 pm #1556908Wouter OverveldParticipant
After many attemps im still not getting my website linked to booking.com. Export (bookings from booking.com is working) but my calendar from my website to booking.com (import) is not working.
I use the Ical link bookings > sync Calendars > export link
when i add this link to booking.com they keep giving me the error: This is not a valid iCal URL. Please try again
But when i copie and paste it in my webbrowsers its working en bring my to my calendar (download).
What im doing wrong?January 15, 2024 at 3:47 am #1557071Wouter OverveldParticipant
Edit: When i try the motopress demo and use there link then it is working directly.
What is wrong with my website?January 15, 2024 at 3:56 am #1557076Wouter OverveldParticipant
they only diffrenet in link is that de demo model have ‘kp7m28cawujet61” in front after the url name. What doeskp7m28cawujet61 mean?January 19, 2024 at 7:30 am #1559717J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for your question.
– please try to open the ical link in a private browser (while you are logged out) and make sure the ICS file can be downloaded successfully. Sometimes the link is valid when you are logged in only.
– sometimes the ical link is copied with empty spaces before or after the link so you need to make sure there are no empty spaces around the link.
– some OTAs may not access an ical link if there are no bookings yet. Please check if you have added at least 1 test reservation and try to add the link again
– check if there is any firewall enabled on your site or server and try to disable it to check if it does not prevent from accepting the URL by third-party OTA.
As for the dom URL so this part doeskp7m28cawujet61 is kind of Demo ID – it is a part of the demo site URL. It should be added to your website URL.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.