i found a workaround

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by   Ion Marchis 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ion Marchis
    Participant

I had a problem. In my case, max capacity for the rooms is 2 adults and 1 children. The default price shown was for 2 adults and 1 children

But since most rooms are sold for 2 adults only, the default price is too high.

If I removed the children from room capacity, kids could not be added during next reservation stage.

So what I did, was to remove the children. Now in the Rates, the default price is 2 adults 0 children. I changed all prices but kept the children variations. After this, I re added the children to room capacity.

And there you go. Room capacity shows 2 adults 1 children and the default price is for 2 adults. During reservation, you can add extra kid.

It would be nice if you could keep this situation in mid for future versions of the plugin.

Mary Evans

Hi Ion,

Note that “Prices start at…” display the rate base price. Base price is the price per night, that is specified in a rate before the variations.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Ion Marchis
    Participant

When you have kids in max capacity the base cannot be set without kids.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.