How to update Hotel Booking Plugin ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

I see this message in my PlugIn list next to the Motopress Hotel Booking:
    “There is a new version of Hotel Booking available. View version 2.7.0 details. Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin.”

I’m a bit of a newbie to WordPress but how can I update this plug in if the update does not occur automatically? in other words, how do I update the plug in manually? I purchased the Single use Motopress Hotel plugin. Thanks.

G

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi George,

In order to get automatic update you should activate license (you get it if plugin was purchased at this website) of Hotel Booking plugin at Dashboard>Accommodation>Settings>License (tab).

If the plugin was purchased at one of marketplaces you should learn if newer version is available there (as it may few days more for realese due to approval by their reviewers) and follow its local instruction on how to update the plugin.

If the plugin was a part of a theme then you need to update theme and only after theme update you will get newer version of Hotel Booking plugin automatically.

best regards,
    John

Tom Fuller
    Participant

I have a license for Hotel booking plugin. i do NOT see a License tab under Accommodations – Settings. It used to be active. Where do i find the place to reactivate the plugin?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Tom,

This is strange if the tab has disappeared. Please, create a ticket here to have a closer look at the issue.
    Also, as a workaround, to update the plugin, you can delete an old version and then upload and activate the latest one.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Carol Powell
    Participant

I am also trying to update my Hotel Booking plugin. I bought it from this website in November 2020 and it is set to auto updates, but it is still showing version 3.7.6. It is not showing anywhere to “click here for updates”. The license option is not showing under accommodation/settings. If I delete this plugin and re-install it will all the changes to the templates and connecting plugins remain intact. I would really appreciate the update with the ‘Notes” addition.

I just realised that I have Hotel Booking Lite – the free version – and paid for the Villagio template. Are the updates only for the Hotel Booking full version?

Thanks
    Carol

Andre Flores

Hello Carol,

Since the plugin is built in Villagio theme you have purchased, you should make sure to update the theme to the latest version first (v. 1.8.3). Once it is done, you will be able to update the Hotel Booking plugin itself. If you have the Pro version of the plugin activated, you should deactivate the Lite version, as it will be no longer required. All the settings and data will remain in tact.

Regards,
    Andre

Ron Neeleman
    Participant

After activating the Pro version and deactivating the Lite version, is it safe to completely delete the Lite version?

Thanks,
    Ron

Andre Flores

Hello Ron,

Sure, if everything is in tact after deactivating the Lite version and activating the Pro one, you may remove the Lite version completely. Feel free to back it up before removing just in case.

Regards,
    Andre

Sarah Murray
    Participant

I have Oceanica since Sept. 2019, and I just purchased the lifetime membership for hotel booking plugins. In trying to add a plugin, I see the message that I have to update to the Hotel Booking plugin 3.9.14 version or higher in order for the other plug in to work. There is no option for an update under the hotel booking from version 3.9.10. How can I update my hotel booking?
    Thank you,
    Sarah

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

Since you are a lifetime member you can download the license of the Hotel Booking plugin v4.1.0 and install it to your site over the existing version at Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload. The WordPress will ask you if you wish to proceed and override the existing version so you may agree and go ahead replacing it.
    Note: we always recommend enabling maintenance mode and making a full backup of the website files and database before any plugin/theme update or downgrade.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Francisco Duarte
    Participant

Hi there,

I have updated my theme luviana but it is not automatically updating my hotel plugin which is now 3 versions behind.

How can I download the plugin independently from the theme?

Thanks a lot

Andre Flores

Hello Francisco,

The latest Hotel Booking plugin version currently available in Luviana theme is 3.9.10. You will be able to update the plugin once our developers include an updated version to the theme and update the theme itself to make sure everything is in tact.
    You may purchase the Hotel Booking plugin license separately in order to be able to receive its automatic updates regardless of the theme version in future.

Regards,
    Andre

Sven Grossenbacher
    Participant

Hi,

How do I update my hotel booking plugin?

I bought it on this website but cannot update – There is a new version of Hotel Booking available. View version 4.1.1 details. Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin.

Also the license option is not showing under accommodation/settings.

Thanks for your help

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sven,

Thanks for your question. If you have purchased a plugin on our site you should be able to download the latest version at your MotoPress account. Then you may install the latest version of the plugin on your site overwriting the existing version – Dashboard > Plugins > Add new Upload.
    Once it is installed you will be able to activate the license key.
    Note: we always recommend enabling maintenance mode and making a full backup of the website files and database before updating the plugin.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Patricia Llonch
    Participant

Hi. I have Luviana Hotel Booking Plugin version 3.9.5, I need an update. The license of the theme is activate. What should I do to get version 4.0.0 of the plugin at least?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.