- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by John Lison.
- September 20, 2017 at 7:41 pm #573294John LisonParticipant
Could anyone give me advice on how I can position all the auto-generated info on the accommodation type posts.
I am currently building a site using qode bridge theme with visual composer and want to know if there is any way to position the Details, Availability and reservation form in a sidebar etc.
I have examined the css and each section doesn’t have its own div so each individual element must be positioned or floated!
Any help would be appreciated
JohnSeptember 21, 2017 at 2:32 pm #573491J. DavisKeymaster
You can overrode template/layouts of post types generated by Hotel Booking plugin. Then you will be able to display everything in a way you need.
Could you provide a page URL where you’d like to modify layout? And specify what exactly result you’d like to achieved. I’ll try to guide you through then.
JohnSeptember 21, 2017 at 5:42 pm #573775John LisonParticipant
Thanks for the reply, I am developing on my localhost so have no way of providing a page URL.
Is there anyway I can send you screenshots.
When you talk of over riding the post layouts, would this be done using a child theme and call up that post layout instead? Or is there an easier way?
What would be perfect is having the autogenerated info removed and been able to call them via shortcodes for each section i.e Details, Availability, Reservation Form.
If you could give me an overview of whats involved as I have a few friends who are much better coders than I, html and css is my limit. Just so I understand the method.
This is my first time using the plugin and find it excellent so far.
Thanks for your help
JohnSeptember 22, 2017 at 1:42 pm #574906J. DavisKeymaster
1. There are used actions and filters that may be used for overriding templates. Also you can edit plugin files by copying them from
2. You can also find available shortcodes and appropriate attributes under Accommodation>Shortcodes
3. If you purchased plugin you can email us or submit a request describing your questions and providing screenshots.
JohnSeptember 24, 2017 at 7:09 pm #576991John LisonParticipant
Thanks, I will look into this and if I run into any problems I will submit a request.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.