How to edit page title text font

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shaun Glazier
    Participant

I have the campterra theme, I have an issue regarding the Page title text, the text within the page header that is the page title. I cannot figure out how to change the font of this text. I have found where to change every other text within this theme except that one and its the only one I want to change.

Andre Flores

Hello Snaun,

As far as I understood from your comment in another topic you have already resolved the issue. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
    Andre

Shaun Glazier
    Participant

Andre, thanks for the reply…No this issue isn’t solved. I had two issues and I figured out the other one but this one still troubles me.

Andre Flores

Hello Shaun,

Sorry for misunderstanding.
    In order to edit the font of the page titles add the following code under Appearance ->Customize ->Additional CSS:

.custom-header-wrapper .campterra-page-title {
    	font-size: 39px;
    	font-size: 2.4375rem;
    	color: #f3f3f3;
    	font-family: "Montserrat", sans-serif;
    	font-weight: 700;
    	margin-bottom: 1.25rem;
    	line-height: 1.4;
    	word-wrap: break-word;
    }

Feel free to edit the above CSS rule parameters values to desired ones.

Regards,
    Andre

Shaun Glazier
    Participant

Andre, you are the man! that worked perfectly. Thank you.

Shaun Glazier
    Participant

Andre, I have run into another problem regarding sales tax in woocommerce. In woo settings under the TAX tab I need to set “Calculate tax based on” to shop address because my state charges tax on all customers regardless of where they come from. This option is greyed out and set to “customer shipping address” and will not allow me to change it. I need to get this fix right away because any out of state customers booking right now are not charged tax.

Andre Flores

Hello Shaun,

You are most welcome, I am glad I could help.
    As for the WooCommerce issue, I am afraid this is not something that is related to the Campterra theme or Hotel Booking plugin functionality, I would strongly recommend to contact WooCommerce support directly regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.