How to change the size of the logo and others things

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Luviana How to change the size of the logo and others things

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Greenwood
    Participant

I need to make the logo wider, but can’t figure out how.

Also, instead of the search availbility widget on the home page being for multiple properties, I would like in it’s place to have a single accomodatin search like on Aquentro theme. I’ve tried using the shortcode [mphb_availability id=”1042″] but to no avail…

Andre Flores

Hello, Sarah!

In order to make the logo wider you will need to perform some CSS changes, e.g. adding the following code under Appearance ->Customize ->Additional CSS:

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .logo-wrapper {
    	width: 300px;
    }}

You may use any desired value instead of 300px.
    As for the availability search, I have checked it locally and it works fine on my end. Make sure the ID is correct, as well as the accommodation type you would like to have the form displayed for have at least 1 accommodation assigned to it and rates configured properly. For more details kindly check this article.

Regards,
    Andre

Sarah Greenwood
    Participant

The logo is getting cut off, even though it’s bigger.

I’ve managed to get the search to show, but need it to be horizontal…

Andre Flores

Hello, Sarah!

I would recommend that you submit a request to our Help Desk for further assistance with the logo styling.
    As for the search form, you should install the Hotel Booking Styles add-on and add class=”is-style-horizontal-form” to the shortcode, so the form is horizontal:

[mphb_availability id="1042" class="is-style-horizontal-form"]

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.