How make The coupon Code affect Night and service

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking How make The coupon Code affect Night and service

• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Alex M.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SALA Anthony
    Participant

Hello,

Juste a simply question, i make a coupon code of 200$ and a user book a night of at 100$ and service for 200$, total of 300$ but when he applie the coupon code, this deduce only the part of the night -> max 100$ (price of one night) it is possible to make a coupon code that take the global amount (night+ service)

Thanks you for your answer and sorry for my english

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

At the moment, the coupons are applied to the accommodation part of the booking. It can not be applied to services, taxes, and fees. We have added your request to our list of features and will notify you when we have any news.

best regards,
    J. Davis.

Steve Carson
    Participant

bump for the ability to use coupon for fees too.

I have need a coupon that I can use when we comp a room (charge nothing to the user), but we have a cleaning fee that is added to the price so the cleaning fee is not being removed from the total.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your feedback. We have added your upvote to this task.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Janet Vitak
    Participant

We are also looking for a way to have a coupon apply to a service when the minimum stay is met. For example:

We have a service of a massage.

We want to offer a free massage when you book for 3 nights or more.

We would like to show that value of the massage of being say $100 and the coupon giving them a discount on the services.

Or is it possible to have a different rate that includes a free massage, but it only available when you book more than three nights?

Andre Flores

Hello Janet,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted.
    Unfortunately, there is currently no option to achieve this or to apply rate to bookings matching certain minimum stay.

Best regards,
    Andre

antonio mannarini
    Participant

Hi,

vote in favor of the possibility of discounting the applicable taxes.
    I would like a coupon to discount the booking service we offer.

Best regards,
    Anthony

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony, Thank you, your upvote has been added.

Duncan Davids
    Participant

Please can I add an upvote to this.

Having the ability to offer discount coupons that valid for Services would be really useful to us.

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Duncan, Thank you for your upvote. It has been added.

Ricard
    Participant

Upvote for cupons that include all final PRICE: At the moment only in Night FARES. So we all are losing money with TAXES, SERVICES and other.

As we are losing money with that in every single booking with cupons, Please, solve this big issue as soon as possible!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback.

Alex M
    Participant

Hi Ricard,

When a coupon code is applied, the accommodation price decreases, and final taxes are calculated on the new, lower price.

Is there a specific scenario you’d like to discuss where this might cause a loss?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.