Please guide me how do I
– make the header floating on page scroll
– make the logo center instead of in the left, so there menu header left and right (logo in the middle)
– make the “Book Online” as a button instead of plan hyperlink
1. Currently there is no option to make header sticky by default. But you can easily adjust it using third party plugins that allows to make any selector sticky. There are even free plugin at wordpress.org
2. It is possible to move logo and place between 2 top menus overriding header.php file using Child Theme.
3. Follow the steps below to learn how to transform menu items into a button:
– navigate to Dashboard>Appearance>Menus
– select proper menu where you wish to transform menu item into a button (in case of Oceanica you should select Header Right menu)
– now look at the op corner of the screen and find Screen Options button.
– click it and enable CSS Classes option
– once it is enabled go back to menu you selected and click on Book Online item to look at its preferences
– you should be able to see CSS Classes (optional) so add the following classes – button mphb-book-button