How change in accommodation/settings in other languanges?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Aquentro How change in accommodation/settings in other languanges?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TOTH TÓTH SZALAI
    Participant

Hi,

The home page main language is Spanish, using WPML plugin I am translating the website into English and French.
    In the part of hosting / settings / pages you have to put pages where the plugin is redirected after searching. For example: Search results page, Payment page, Terms and conditions, Booking Confirmed Page, etc. Why don’t let me choose the pages in other languages? Only in Spanish..

Thanks,
    Imre

TOTH TÓTH SZALAI
    Participant

Other question is: I think i need the generate accommodations for all language, no?
    Because now in the english version when you search appointments the plugin don´t found nothing.
    I tried to do this but I don´t know how i have to do.
    Please help to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Imre

Andre Flores

Hi, Imre!

There is no need to select different pages for each language under Accommodation ->Settings, you should just make sure the system pages translated versions exist. You will be able to change the text of the system pages using String Translations.
    As for the accommodations, they also should not be translated, only accommodation types themselves.
    Please note that each translation is a separate page, so it has a unique ID. The ID of an accommodation type in Spanish (ex. ID = 99), is different from the ID of the same accommodation type in French (ex. ID = 150). So when you add shortcodes of the booking system on Spanish page, make sure to use Spanish ID’s: [mphb_availability_calendar id=”99″] And if you use shortcodes on French pages of your website, use French ID’s in the shortcodes: [mphb_availability_calendar id=”150″]
    You may get the accommodation type ID by hovering its title under Accommodation ->Accommodation Types tab.
    Make sure to check this article carefully in order to learn how to translate the plugin properly.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.