- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by Valerie Bextor.
- January 26, 2022 at 7:18 am #1250397Riccardo Maurizio Gaudioso TramonteParticipant
how can change text and Image of Header in home page?
RiccardoJanuary 27, 2022 at 9:40 am #1251049Riccardo Maurizio Gaudioso TramonteParticipant
i see a lot of error in consolle with stratum plugin…
Also with Elementor i can’t edit header of my homepage
Any idea?February 1, 2022 at 4:21 am #1253120J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for your questions.
1. The slides of slideshow on the home pages are its child pages. So you need to edit the child pages of the Home page to change titles, excerpts, and featured images.
2. Please make sure to install the latest version of the Stratum addon from WordPress org. Let me know if it is helpful.
J. DavisMarch 20, 2022 at 8:47 am #1276402Alvaro Perea VenzalaParticipant
Same problem here.. nut cant understand the solution…. Can Edit the rest of the page.. but not the header Slider…. Also cant find where SLIDERs are createdMarch 22, 2022 at 2:17 am #1277504Valerie BextorModerator
Thank you for your question. Please be informed that the Front Page Slider may be customized under the Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Front Page Slider.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.