Hotel Booking questions

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    TOTH TÓTH SZALAI
    Participant

Hi,
    We have 1 hotel with 5 rooms, 1 apartment by the sea and an apartment in central Madrid.

My question is that:
    – Can we have two availability search engines? I mean: When someone searches for availability in the part of the hotel, can they only find the rooms and not find the two apartments? And another search engine in the part of apartments where you only find the apartments?
    – the part of apartments we want to show the calendar of the apartments. Is there a shortcode for that? (each individual apartment)
    – When the plugin shows the calendar, it only shows two months. Can we show 6 months or more?
    – In Search Results always choose the most expensive room. Can I change the order to automatically choose the cheapest room (if have availability of course ..)?
    – In Search results can I change text? For example I want to change the text in another way (5 accommodations were found from 04/25/2020 – to 04/26/2020)
    – In the apartments they can rent from 7 days (minimum 7 days) can I do that?

Thank you.

Andre Flores

Hi, Imre!

– Can we have two availability search engines? I mean: When someone searches for availability in the part of the hotel, can they only find the rooms and not find the two apartments? And another search engine in the part of apartments where you only find the apartments?

You may use Attributes option for that. Create a new attribute called Property type and configure two terms for it: Hotel and Apartment. Once it is done, add this attribute to the availability search form, so your guests could select whether they need Hotel or Apartment. check this nice video on how to do that.

– the part of apartments we want to show the calendar of the apartments. Is there a shortcode for that? (each individual apartment)

You may use [mphb_availability id="777"] shortcode for that purpose, where 777 is specific accommodation ID.

– When the plugin shows the calendar, it only shows two months. Can we show 6 months or more?

You may use [mphb_availability_calendar id=”999″ monthstoshow=”2,3″] shortcode, where 999 is the ID of specific accommodation and 2,3 is number of columns and rows to display months (2,3 will display 6 months)

– In Search Results always choose the most expensive room. Can I change the order to automatically choose the cheapest room (if have availability of course ..)?

Unfortunately, such option is not available in Hotel Booking functionality.

– In Search results can I change text? For example I want to change the text in another way (5 accommodations were found from 04/25/2020 – to 04/26/2020)

Any text in Hotel Booking plugin can be changed via Loco Translate plugin. Check this useful article on how to do that.

– In the apartments they can rent from 7 days (minimum 7 days) can I do that?

You may navigate to Bookings ->Booking Rules tab and make sure the Minimum Stay option is set to 7 days for your apartments: https://prnt.sc/s4pn30.

Regards,
    Andre

TOTH TÓTH SZALAI
    Participant

Thank you very much Andre!

Andre Flores

Hi, Imre!

You are always welcome 🙂

Regards,
    Andre

TOTH TÓTH SZALAI
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores

Hi, Imre!

Kindly submit your request to our Help Desk describing the issue in details and providing necessary access details, we will gladly check it for you.

Regards,
    Andre

TOTH TÓTH SZALAI
    Participant
    TOTH TÓTH SZALAI
    Participant
    TOTH TÓTH SZALAI
    Participant
    TOTH TÓTH SZALAI
    Participant
    Andre Flores
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.