Hôtel Booking Theme

• This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jawhar Ben Fredj
    Blocked

Hello!

I’ve purshase the plugin hôtel Booking, but I want to set the design of the booking system (background color, combo, styles,…,)
    How can I change this in the dashboard.

Waiting for replay
    Thanks !

Jawhar Ben Fredj
    Blocked

Hi!

Any replay please

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Jawhar,

The plugin inherits design of your theme be default. You may add custom styling with CSS only. Or you may use some visual builder to be able to add some background color, etc.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Jawhar Ben Fredj
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Jawhar,

We are sorry for a delay. We have checked your site and couldn’t see Divi theme nor Divi builder. There is some theme with visual composer. Let us know if you need our further assistance or have any question.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Jawhar Ben Fredj
    Blocked

Hello!

Thank you for the replay!

No the plugin hotel Booking & Divi integration is installed, but the button doesn’t appear when I try to create a new page

Thank you a lot

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jawhar,

Hotel Booking & Divi integration is an addon that reqires Hotel Booking and Divi builder. I can not see Divi Builder installed at your site. Moreover there is installed Alpenhouse theme and it was built using Elementor so there should not be installed Divi builder.

Please deactivate Hotel Booking & Divi integration and use Elementor and Hotel Booking & Elementor integration with Alpenhouse theme.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Jawhar Ben Fredj
    Blocked

Hello!

Ok I will do it!

I have other question please: how to setup the child prices, for example : childs under 4 years are free and between 4 and 12 years half price, how to set that in the plugin.

Thank you a lot

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jawhar,

You may add variable pricing for children between 4 and 12 years and notify guests that children under 4 years are free somewhere in the description. So the guests may not indicate child if he/she is under 4 years.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Jawhar Ben Fredj
    Blocked

Hello
    I have two questions.

I have many rooms in hotel I want to impose the customer to choose are rooms according to the selected
    example: 2 adule + 2 child
    it must display the room that corresponds to this selected information
    the display is just because I work with the attribute
    one:
    my problem how to select by default the first item in the list of adult (1) and child (0) and delete the (-) at the beginning of the list
    two:
    when the results show the customer click on button book he must choose again numbers of adult and child ! is there a solution to not choose this combination again

Thank you a lot

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Jawhar,

There is no option to keep the selected capacity on the checkout page however we will keep your request in mind and will let you know if we have any news about this option you request.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.