Hotel booking- more options for breakfast service please

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel booking- more options for breakfast service please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christine Booth
    Participant

Our business provides a standard continental basic breakfast, then as an additional “service” a gourmet breakfast.

We would prefer this breakfast to be purchased for all guests for a selected number of days. The all or none choice for the number of days, often results in no purchase (because the special breakfast is expensive). We don’t want guests to be able to select breakfast for just one person when our minimum quantities (most packages) are all for two adults.

To get around this is very difficult. I have added breakfast-two adults(first day), breakfast-two adults(second day), breakfast-two adults(third day); breakfast-four adults (first day) etc…

I hope this is something you might consider to improve. I imagine there are other accommodation services that could benefit from the ability for the hotel-owner to offer as:

quantity (“charge”): per selected number of guests (drop-down menu) OR per all guests (no choice, based on number of guests added to the reservation)

periodicity: once only OR per selected number of days (drop-down menu) OR per-every-day (no drop down selection, based on days reserved).

Kind regards
    Christine

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thank you Christine, we will keep your suggestion in mind and update the topic once we have any news.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,
    We are glad to inform you that the feature that you requested has been added in a recent update of our plugin.
    Now there is a new service type in our booking system – customer choice with flexible settings. And we also added other features. Make sure to update MotoPress Hotel Booking to its latest version (3.3.0) to use them on your website.
    Thank you for helping us make the plugin better!

Christine Booth
    Participant

Hi Stacy. I am very happy to implement this change. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.